ATC’s diversified board of directors, staff, interns, and volunteers make up a team of over 100 individuals who are committed to meeting ATC’s mission and sustainability.
Board of Directors
Art Therapy Connection is overseen by nine Board of Directors with business, arts, and education backgrounds and established constituent connections.
- Becca DeGraw, MAAT, Northpointe Resources
- Sara Desai, Chicago Center for Evidence Based Treatment
- Andrea Liss, Founder of Hannah Handmade
- Jamiee McMullen,
- Martha Gabriela Ramirez, Art Therapy Graduate Student at Adler University
- Haley Rittenhouse, ATR, Art Therapy Connection
- Jim Rittenhouse, Director of Products, BuildCentral Inc.
- Shira Soskel, Primitive Inc.
- Anna Valiants, Hannah Handmade
- Gwenn Waldman, MA, LCPC, BCPC, ATR-BC, LLC, Private Practice
- Haley Rittenhouse, MA, ATR Executive Director, is a registered art therapist who has worked with Art Therapy Connection since 2002. She holds a Masters of Arts in Counseling Psychology and Art Therapy from the Adler School of Professional Psychology, as well as a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Colorado, Boulder.